The mission of Enel X is to provide innovative technological solutions to help businesses, cities and people around the world to create New Value by changing the paradigms of the energy industry.
Enel X wants to accelerate the transition to sustainable mobility, conscious and efficient consumption as , as well, the generation of electricity from renewable sources, helping companies, cities and individuals to live, work and grow.
In Enel X we aim at driving the evolution of the energy sector. We look at technology and innovation to create opportunities for our customers, so that they can benefit and thrive progress, across the world.
Improvement of existing technologies, integration of renewable power in anthropized environments and use of new renewable resources.
Enel has a remarkable record in production and usage of renewable energy: solar, wind, hydroelectric, geothermal and biomass compose a wide spectrum of technologies currently in use.
The challenge focuses on:
– increasing power plants energy availability, also by mixing two or more generational technologies (in hybrid plants) and combining them with electrochemical energy storage systems
– integrating renewable energy in anthropized environments through the adoption of small scale, low visual impact machinery, such as advanced wind generators, small-scale thermodynamic solar power systems and specific architectural integration solutions
– experimenting with renewable energy sources currently not included in Enel’s generation fleet, such as marine energy.
Your ideas can help us improve and enhance our renewable power generation performances: we look forward to hear all about it!
This challenge takes place in a non-collaborative environment, meaning that the interaction regarding the submission is private, between ENEL and the proponent.
What happens next?
An Enel technical panel will evaluate your proposal and might contact you to gather additional information.
– Your innovative proposal will be evaluated based on technical parameters, economic and business impact for Enel. The presentation of the proposal will also be evaluated.
– At the end of the assessment, you will receive feedback.
– In case of success, an Enel contact person will get in touch with you to discuss the next steps.
Application Deadline: Always Open
Renewable Energy – Water Management – Cleantech – Ecosystem – Biogas and Biofuels – Projects – Innovative Technologies
再見 * Goodbye * Adiós * Au revoir * Adeus * Auf Wiedersehen * До свидания * Arrivederci * さようなら * Güle güle * Selamat tinggal * नमस्ते * Totsiens * Αντίο * معالسلامة * Tot ziens * Adiaŭ * Kwaheri * Do widzenia * Viszontlátásra *